Network & Desktop Support Engineer
Dublin, Co. Dublin
€32,000 - €40,000 DOE Plus Benefits including Mobile Phone, 20 Days’ Holiday + Bank Holidays
Our client provides cost-effective and high quality IT solutions that encompass telecoms, networking, software, administration, training, hosting and security issues.
They are now looking for a Network & Desktop Support Engineer to join them and work from one of their customer’s sites in Dublin 8.
As a Network & Desktop Support Engineer, you will:
- Provide critical technical support for companywide computer systems, including desktops, laptops and Windows servers
- Provide remote administration to Cisco networks and troubleshoot any issues
- Manage the network infrastructure
- Install hardware and implement software
- Provide systems training to staff on an ongoing basis
- Occasionally travel to other customer sites in Dublin
To be considered as a Network & Desktop Support Engineer, you will need:
- At least three years’ experience of administering a LAN infrastructure using Cisco network and VOIP hardware and software
- Experience of MS Server and desktop technologies, including Windows, Office and Exchange
- SonicWALL experience
- A CCNP or CCIE certification or equivalent
- A MCSE certification or equivalent
- Good English communication skills
Our client would like to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Network Engineer, Desktop Engineer, Network Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, IT Support Engineer, Cisco Engineer, or Cisco Network Engineer.
Why you should join our client:
- Take on a new challenge with an agile, expanding business
- Opportunities to grow as the company does
- Take on a role that focuses on IT and customer service (no sales!)
- Welcoming and engaging work environment
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment.
So, if you’re seeking your next step as a Network & Desktop Support Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 9:00 – 17:30