My client provides job management platform to a large base of existing customers and is continually adding new clients with its industry leading Service Pro software solution. They are currently seeking an experienced and motivated .Net Developer to join their knowledgeable team based in Athlone.
Apply for the .Net Developer Role above or contact John Egan for more information.
Responsibilities of the .Net Developer Role:
• Design, develop and deliver web application software
• Work in a team environment with engineers, managers and operations staff.
• Keep up to date with new development platforms and help select the best technologies.
• Deliver projects on schedule.
Required Skills and Experience for the .Net Developer Role:
• 2+ years’ professional development experience using VB.Net and/or C#.
• Third level qualification in computer science or equivalent discipline.
• Experience of database design and development using SQL Server
• Proven experience debugging through code in visual studio.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Developing and deploying web services
Desirable Skills and Experience for the .Net Developer Role:
• Experience with reporting tools.
• Android app development using Java
• Experience using SVN or other source control
• Experience working with Azure PAAS or IAAS an advantage.
• Experience working with different versions of .NET Frameworks
• Development using object-oriented design principles using an N-tiered architecture.
• Experience writing unit tests and conducting performance testing.
#.Net #HTML5 #CSS #JacaScript #SOAP #REST #WCF #JavaIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)