Fullstack Java - Contractor - 12 month
Excellent opportunity as an established software Development company is looking for a Principal Software Engineer (Java) on a permanent basis based in Dublin.
- Degree in IT or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Java software development.
- Full stack development experience is beneficial. Experience with Angular is a plus.
- Experience in programming using open source-tools and libraries.
- Experience with Oracle, or MySQL and NoSQL database.
- Expertise in creation and consumption of RESTful web services or gRPC based services is a must.
- Design and develop new services, applications, and database components
- Take ownership of one or more core microservices on an iterative development model from concept to completion
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams: Product Management, Project Management, Engineering, QA, and DevOps, both onsite and remote to deliver scalable solutions
- Assist in preparing accurate estimates for software development work, track progress, and course-correct accordingly
- Lead and work closely with a small team of engineers to deliver high quality releases.
Forward a CV to David@nextsteprecruitment.info