.Net Team Lead – City Centre
This is a great opportunity for a .Net Team Lead who is looking for an opportunity to work with a multi-national on enterprise scale projects using the latest technologies implementing .Net / Asp.Net MVC/ Web Applications in an enterprise level environment. You will lead a team working on complex projects using Scrum. You will require at least 5+ years commercial .Net experience. To apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan for more info.
Excellent Salary and Bens on offer.
• Co-ordinate the work of team members through the sprints and acting as the technical point of escalation.
• Take ownership of the planning, estimation, design, and implementation of core modules on the application.
• Co-ordinating with upstream and downstream team members (BA, UX, Test, DBA) to ensure sprint and release goals are met.
• Ownership of the quality of delivered software through maintenance of unit tests, continuous integration, completion of design and code reviews.
• Performance management of the team, mentoring more junior team members.
• At least 6+ years’ experience of developing enterprise-class web applications using C# with team lead and design lead responsibility.
• .Net 4.5 or higher
• Knowledge of .NET Core/ .NET Standard
• ASP .Net MVC
• Dependency Injection
• Unit test/Mocking frameworks, Test Driven development
• SQL server 2016 development (stored procedures development)
• Angular, AngularJS, KnockoutJS
• AWS Serverless development
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)