UX/UI Designer (Contract)
Daily Rate: €300-450 (DOE)
You will be responsible for creating customer-centric, creative and highly functional designs for web and mobile applications. You will be responsible for creating, testing and tweaking your designs. Additional responsibilities include:
- Track traffic using Google Analytics and create reports. You will be responsible for identifying when customers visit the site and measuring increases and decreases in flow.
- Understanding customers journey around the site.
- Solve design problems and continuously improve the website.
- ensuring UX is taken into consideration with projects.
- Create designs from inception through to prototypes and finally to implementation.
- Support the team on other projects.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with a commercial team on medium to large scale design projects.
- Experience presenting designs.
- 3+ years UX/UI experience.
- Portfolio available.
- Experience in Front End Development
- You must be an EU citizen or have a visa as sponsorship is unavailable as the role is contract.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.