I am currently looking for a UX Designer to join a very exciting company based in North Dublin. If you have previous experience in working with enterprise solutions and would be keen on a role involving international travel then this is the role for you.
As the successful candidate your job responsibilities will include but not be limited to following:
* Assist teams in defining interactive systems
* Conduct research activities such as analytics, usability testing and other quantitative/qualitative insights.
* Create deliverables such as user flows, wireframes, rapid prototypes and visual designs.
* Working with project managers and other key stakeholders to prioritising design effort and execution of projects.
Main requirements are:
* 3+ experience as UX Designer, UI Designer
* A portfolio demonstrating your previous experience in working with enterprise solutions
* An understanding of web technologies and previous experience in working closely with development teams.
* Experience defining use cases/scenarios and journey maps
* An ability to translate user feedback and research results into functional prototypes
* Good presentation & communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to really test yourself by working on some really complex projects, all while earning a good salary and travelling internationally on a regular basis.
If you believe you would be a good candidate for this role then please get in touch with Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.