A large multinational organization with tremendous global success is hiring to accommodate their growth and have an immediate requirement for a DevOps Engineering to join a well-established team. The successful candidate will be working in the Dublin office, in a hands-on position and will be responsible for maintaining/extending the build, test and deployment pipeline across all test and production environments.
Apply for the DevOps Engineer Role above or contact Ryan Wannenburg for more information.
Responsibilities of the DevOps Engineer Role:
• Pro-actively work with the team to improve the process of building and deploying solutions across all test and production environments.
• Working closely with a cross-functional team of Software Engineers, QA, DBAs and the Engineering Manager.
Required Skills and Experience for the DevOps Engineer Role:
• 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience.
• Experience working in an agile/scrum development environment.
• Scripting and automation experience, particularly using Powershell.
• Experience in automating database deployments and database versioning or source control tools.
• Experience in deploying .NET Framework and .NET Core applications and components.
• Experience in Octopus Deploy or any other similar application delivery pipeline.
• Experience in deploying applications to AWS (EC2, ECS, etc).
• Experience working with SVN and GIT.
Desirable Skills and Experience for the DevOps Engineer Role:
• A degree in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant education.
• Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm, and innovation.
• C#/.NET experience
• Experience using SonarQube.
• Strong communications skills
#DevOps #GIT #.Net #AWS #TeamCity #Bamboo #Jenkins/Hudson, #MSDeploy #NantIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)