Due to continued commercial growth, my client who are a leading Financial Technology Company are recruiting Mid-level and Senor .Net Developers for their dynamic team based in Co. Meath.
Apply for the .Net Developer Role above or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities for the .Net Developer Role:
• Design and Build cutting edge technical solutions.
• Collaborate with designers and other teams to enhance our products and bring new cutting-edge solutions to market.
• Produce clean and maintainable code using C#, .Net, .Net Core and ASP.Net.
• Application design from concept right through development and implementation.
• Ensure the code you’ve written functions as designed, by creating unit and integration tests as well as working with our QA department.
Required Skills and Experience for the .Net Developer Role:
• 2+ years of practical experience working with Visual Studio, C#, .Net or .Net Core.
• Comfortable working with SQL Server including database design, Stored Procedures.
• Experience in software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations.
• Display a willingness to upskill in new technologies.
• Experience with Web Services and RESTful architecture.
• A Team player with excellent communication skills
Desirable Experience for the .Net Developer Role:
• .Net Core Experience
• Experience with Mongo
• Experience with any Source control tools