Expelo is now recruiting for its February 2020 Graduate intake. This involves flying to South Africa for a four week boot camp, returning to the Dublin office to complete the 11 month graduate programme with continuous assessment.
Please note – you must be available to commit to full time work from the 30th of January 2020.
Expleo Group is the world’s leading independent specialist provider of programme design and project quality management services. Expleo offers you a consultancy lifestyle and many opportunities such as; working with diverse clients across various industries, being part of a global team, and contributing to exciting unique projects. You will be encouraged to be innovative and collaborative to achieve quality solutions. A structured career path with Expleo and tailored training will enable you to acquire new skills and develop new talents. We have been recognised as one of the Great Places to Work in Ireland for the past 5 years for large organisations.
The Expleo Graduate Programme:
Month 1 - South Africa boot camp: 4 week expenses-paid training programme in South Africa to gain the ISTQB qualification and to kick start your career with Expleo.
Month 2 - Month 11 - Online Training, A Day in the Life (Job Shadowing),Infoshare seminars, Reading lists, Presentations, Regular reviews and a Graduate of the Year accolade. You will be assigned a Graduate Coach who will guide and mentor you throughout the programme.
What can we offer you?
• Starting salary of €28,000
• 4 week paid training boot camp in South Africa
• 11 month extended graduate programme
• 22 days holidays rising to 25 days after 2 years
• Company laptop and mobile phone
• Career progression through a structured career path
• Continuous training, development and mentoring
• Varied work environments and diverse, exciting projects
• A degree in IT, Computer Science, Maths, Engineering, Physics, Science, Business or relevant degree.
• Excellent client-facing skills
• Team work and emotional intelligence
• Good self-management – continuous performance is both an objective and a mind-set
• Has an innovative approach – a bold thinker and doer, matching creativity with vigilance
• High value on openness and transparency
• Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and ours peers through good times and set backs
• We empower all passionate technology loving professionals by allowing them to expand their skills and take part in inspiring projects
• Expleo Academy - enables you to acquire and develop the right skills by delivering a suite of accredited training courses
• Competitive company benefits such as medical and dental insurance, pension, life assurance, employee wellbeing programme, sports and social events, birthday hampers and much more!
• Always working as one team, our people are not afraid to think big and challenge the status quo