Senior Penetration Tester
My client based In Dublin has a requirement for a Senior Penetration Tester to join their security team based in Dublin. You will be undertaking Application Penetration Testing and identifying vulnerabilities.
* 6 Month Contract
* Perform Web Application Penetration testing (ethical hacking) and vulnerability scanning
* Security assessment participation
* Log and report issues including risk profile and root cause analysis
* Drafting Penetration testing reports and give recommendations
* Best practice security research
* Develop tools and exploits to support application penetration testing
* Aid the development security policies and procedures
* Help expand the internal security and penetration testing knowledge and expertise
* Guide and mentor team members
* 3rd level degress in Computer Science or equivalent
* 4+ years' experience in the areas of web application penetration/security testing and vulnerability assessments
* Industry certs such as OSCP, OSCE, OSWE, CISSP
* Knowledge of penetration testing and vulnerability assessments tools
* Knowledge of OWASP
* Knowledge of Web Services tech
* Experience of scripting/programming languages
* Willingness to travel if necessary
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with an up to date CV.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.