Information Technology (IT) Auditor - Dublin
One of Ireland's leading companies based in Dublin are currently seeking to add to their team by hiring a Senior Internal IT Auditor. The client, a large global player has a strong presence on the stock exchange and globally employee over 75,000 people.
The IT Auditor will join the Group Internal Audit team which are responsible for assessing the operational and financial risk management and controls of the company and will help the business achieve better efficiency, performance and growth.
As an IT Auditor you will be giving a unique and excellent opportunity for professional development, in addition to broad experience within the companies and cultures across the Group.
They are looking a personable candidate that can work with multiple individuals across the compliance, risk and audit teams. You will utilise your technical and relationship management skills to build relationships which will provide assurance to key stakeholders who place significant value on the reviews conducted by the Audit function.
More specifically the IT Auditors will have experience in - MS ERP Applications (NAV / AX) or Network / IT Systems Security professional
Benefits - Relocation, Bonus, Health, Pension, Discounts, Holidays
IT Auditor Requirements:
* Experience of controls testing and/or Internal Auditing is a key requirement
* Professional Certification such as CISM, CISA, CIA etc
* Bachelors degree in technology or computer science
* SOX control experience
* Sound knowledge of current internal audit standards and regulatory environment.
* Strong judgement and influencing skills
* Liaise with operating company IT / Group management to build strong and lasting relationships
* Capacity to meet deadlines while maintaining quality standards and effective time management
* Strongly self-motivated, takes initiative, drives to completion and focused on outcomes
* Ability to communicate effectively in German, Dutch or French
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious person that is really looking to develop their career in with a leader in the Irish community.
For more information on the IT Auditor role please contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.