Senior Data Scientist - Cork
I am currently working on an exciting new role with one of Ireland's most exciting and successful software houses. You will be exposed to a vast range of industries across the SaaS platform and engage with clients across a range of industries.
You will be part of large-scale data analytics, big data projects, building models, tools, and platforms to convert data into valuable insights for internal customers.
You will be leading a small team of data scientists and have a direct impact on the business data strategy.
* BSc in Quantitative discipline, a PhD would give you an advantage
* Experience with Analytics tools such as Spark, R, NumPy or similar
* Strong on algorithms and data structures for machine learning
* Experience with a range of statistical analysis packages and methodologies
* Experience with Java or Python on UNIX/Linux
* Strong understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases
* Experience mentoring junior members of the team
* Ability to analyse large datasets and provide compelling insights to technical and non-technical people
This is a very exciting new opportunity, you will receive a great package including market leading salary, flexible working hours, generous pension and healthcare, training days in house, gym membership and bike to work scheme.
To discuss this opportunity further, please feel free to get in touch with Eimear Mellotte at Reperio Human capital on 015713000 for a confidential discussion about your job search.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.