The IT Service Delivery Manager will be part newly-established ICT unit.
· Ensure that the support and helpdesk service delivered by its existing ICT managed service provider and various other vendors is well-coordinated, via clear definition of respective support roles, streamlining of support processes, and identification and implementation of service improvements where possible;
· Coordinate internal communications and liaise with vendors in the event of issues, incidents and outages, and act as primary point of contact for all vendors and providers on a day-to-day basis;
· Actively monitor service level agreements and service level reports, and seek diagnosis of root causes of recurring issues;
· Review existing controls and risk mitigation measures related to the secure management of information;
· Develop, implement and monitor internal ICT standards, policies and procedures.
A minimum of 4-6 years experience in this role.
Designing, providing and improving IT service delivery models towards service excellence, across a variety of contexts and scale
Managing relationships with partners, providers and vendors, and coordinating their responses to achieve effective resolution of issues
Engaging with key internal stakeholders, managing expectations and communicating effectively;
Developing, revising and implementing ICT policies, procedures and controls to protect the integrity and security of information