IT PMO - (Limerick / Daily Rate Contract)
* 6 Month Initial Contract
* Daily Rate - €300 - €400 DOE
* Desirable Experience: Financial Services, PMO Co-ordination, Governance & Control, Planning, Reporting, Project Management, Risk Management
My client, a global organisation located in Limerick are seeking an experienced IT PMO for an initial 6 month daily rate contract.
The role will include providing leadership, co-ordination and management of the PMO processes. Act as a conduit for communication between the project managers and the IT executives who make the strategic decisions for those projects. Support the change teams including global tracking/reporting, assurance/quality control, information management, financial tracking, resource management, risk/issue tracking, benefit tracking, support and knowledge management/learning from experience. Promote the PMO as the information hub for IT projects, programs and other changes.
* MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
* 5-7 years of project management experience in a business environment, including successful oversight of large, complex projects or programs
* 3-5 years working in an IT Project Management Office responsible for IT Project & Program reporting
* PMP or other project management certification
* Strong project management technical skills, including Agile
* Demonstrated success partnering with and influencing senior leadership
* Experience with roll-out of project management and process improvement in an organisation, including implementation of standards and methodologies
* Accomplished with MS Project, Sharepoint, MS Powerpoint, MS Visio, MS Excel
* Ability to work independently and with the Project, Program and Product Management teams
* Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
* Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Detailed understanding & experience of project financial management practices
For more information, call Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3000 or click on the link below to apply.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.