To help continue growth, my client who is a large player in the telecommunications industry are seeking a Database Administrator to join their fun loving and high-performance team. You will be involved in the maintenance and improvement of the database infrastructure for the growing needs. You will also contribute towards the maintenance and development of the core infrastructure.
Apply for the Database Administrator Role above or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities of the Database Administrator Role:
• Audit existing PostgreSQL Database configuration and setup
• Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
• Cover Data Center on-site operations when needed.
• Propose and implement improvements of the database setup, data organisation and data querying
Required Skills and Experience for the Database Administrator Role:
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or related areas
• Expert in SQL
• Expert in PostgreSQL Database administration
Preferred Skills & Competencies for the Database Administrator Role:
• Good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
• Experience with Linux Administration
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)