Front End Developer – Permanent , Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Irelands leading Utilities Companies. This role will be located in South Dublin
Front End Developer Role and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be working on a variety of software development projects, both on your own and a team, to work on the client’s digital transformation project.
- Support bi-monthly releases to primary retail website - maintenance, new projects, etc
- Maintain and update Silverstripe CMS platform
- Support the delivery of CI/CD across primary retail website, using Jenkins application
- Act as technical point of contact with hosting provider
- Support mobile App development
- Support the development of automated testing within the team
- Support senior members of the development team in the building and maintenance of all systems
- Act as key point of contact with content team and ensure that the CMS is a user-focused content management solution
What you need:
- Passion for coding.
- Excellent communication.
- We are looking for a decisive, creative team player, able to work from your initiative and as part of a team
- 1+years’ experience
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Salary depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Audrey McDonnell on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.