Digital Content Lead – Permanent, Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Irelands leading Utilities Companies. This role will be located in South Dublin.
Digital Content Lead Role and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will lead the implementation of continuous improvement on user experience analysis and assist with analysis, design and planning as part of a cross-functional agile team. In addition to this you will support the test team in functional testing as required and carry out content testing
What you need:
- Good working knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Macromedia flash, MS- FrontPage Web Analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics) is desirable.
- Excellent system / technical skills
- Experience with web related content development, management or other content creation environment
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) and familiarity with SEO best practices
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills are required for this role.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Salary depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Audrey McDonnell on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.