Information Security Engineer - South Dublin
I'm working with one of the world's largest multinationals as they look to expand their Information Security Team to provide support and advice on security engineering matters. You'll work closely with senior team members and get the chance to take on more responsibility than you would get at any other organisation in Ireland.
You'll need to be an excellent problem solver and be able to show the resilience necessary to come in and work with external customers to make large scale improvements in their security infrastructure in a short space of time.
My client have a number of large scale infrastructure projects in the pipeline where they will be migrating from legacy infrastructure to a number of the latest technologies on the market. It's a really exciting time for them but this team requires people who are really committed and willing to get their hands dirty.
* Third Level Qualification in Engineering, Software or Cyber Security.
* At least 5 years experience in a security engineering role.
* CISSP, CCSP, CISA, CISM, CCNP and Splunk certifications are all highly desirable.
* Extensive experience in log collection, analysis and correlation tool-sets.
* Experience to risk management and assurance frameworks like CoBIT, PCI-DSS, ISO27000.
* Experience with networking and web protocols (TCP, UDP, HTTP etc).
* Hands on experience with Windows and Linux administration.
* Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
* Flexibility with travel.
If you'd be interested in applying for this role, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more info.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.