Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Test Automation Engineer to join a fintech company who are a world leader in the field and are continuing to grow. They work with the latest open source technology in an Agile environment.
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will work on extending and improving the existing test automation suite and frameworks as well as automating test cases as part of highly technical, dedicated test automation team
If this sounds interesting, get in touch for more info!
* At least 3 years' hands on test automation experience
* Strong Java coding
* Test automation experience with Selenium Webdriver or similar
* API testing experience
* Experience in an Agile environment
* CI experience - Jenkins, TeamCity
* BDD experience - Serenity, Cucumber etc would be a plus
* Competitive Salary
For more information on this and other QA / Tester and Software Developer in Test positions, contact Seamus at Reperio or send your CV through the link
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.