My client is an award-winning Cyber-Security company that provides businesses an in-house array of solutions including protection from malware, ransomware, phishing, viruses, botnets and other cyber threats. This saves MSP's support and engineering costs by stopping cyber threats at source for their clients.
They are looking for a Business Development Manager to create a solid partnership strategy in the UK & I region and execute deals that help accelerate the company's objectives in the EMEA market.
As the first member of the EMEA Sales team, you will be responsible for building the first relationships in the region and working with diverse teams to close and execute partnerships.
* Drive EMEA partnership strategy and negotiate deals end-to-end
* Identify specific partners to engage, and effectively communicate the value proposition for the partner's business specific needs
* Be customer-centric in your approach, so as to develop long-term partnerships
* Build strong senior executive relationships with key partners
* Collaborate with internal teams to ensure successful development and execution of partnerships
* Partner with Legal to support internal partners deal making needs
* 6+ years of relevant business development experience in EMEA. Must have experience selling to the European continent
* Experience in Enterprise Tech Business Development
* Ability to combine business, strategy, finance and legal concepts to drive complex, multi-faceted deals
* Dealmaker and strategic thinker with an ability to execute in an evolving and fast-paced environment
* Expertise in stakeholder management
* Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills; proficient at delivering presentations on the executive level
What's on Offer
* Opportunity to be an initial sales hire and to grow and cultivate a team culture of your own over time
* Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with a great opportunity for growth
* Play a role in the strategy of an early-stage Tech company
* Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
* Competitive salary and benefits
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.