Lead Data Engineer
My client, a market leading security software company, are currently seeking to expand their team with a lead Data Engineer. You will be responsible for design, development and deployment of a large scale AWS Cloud based enterprise data integration. This is an incredibly exciting project to be involved with.
* AWS Cloud: Experience designing/developing/deploying data processing solutions in an AWS Cloud environment.
* Big Data tools: Knowledge of big data tools, for example Elastic Search, Apache Kafka, Redis.
* Scripting Skills: Strong scripting and automation skills (Python preferred, else Scala).
* Data Interchange: Developing with XML, JSON based technologies.
* Web Services: Developing and integrating web services (ReST, SOAP).
* Deployment Containerization: Knowledge of Docker.
Desirable Skills (Not essential but beneficial to have):
* Relational Database Skills: Experience writing SQL for data ETL.
* Agile Methodologies: Experience working in an Agile development environment.
* Monitoring Tools: Experience in integration of monitoring systems (Zabbix, CloudWatch, Kibana) with ETL services.
This is an outstanding opportunity for anyone who works heavily with AWS development and wants to take on a role where they have a higher level of responsibility and lead a small team.
There is a good range of benefits on offer as well including pension, healthcare scheme, bonus and more.
To hear more about this opportunity, please get in contact with Eimear Mellotte at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000 for a confidential discussion about your job search.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.