Project Manager (Infrastructure) – Contract, Dublin City
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a leading financial institution.
This role will see the successful candidate responsible for managing and delivering complex IT infrastructure related projects
- Ensure projects meet demands and delivered on time
- Ensure solutions adhere to present and future objectives
- Managing stakeholder relationships
- Managing system developments priorities and delivery schedule
- Creating and managing project budgets
What you need:
- 5+ years project management experience
- Recent experience managing infrastructure projects
- Good Stakeholder Management experience
- Experience delivering Infrastructure projects
- Strong budget management skills
What’s on offer:
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Irina Mita on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.