BI Developer - Midlands Area
My client, an exciting software house, based in the midlands area of Ireland, is currently seeking to bring on board a BI developer to manage their data strategy. This is a full life cycle role that encompasses both development of data structures followed by analysis of both external and internal data which is then translated into business decisions.
* 5+ years' experience delivering enterprise Business Intelligence and Analytics solutions
* Strong data visualisation skills, strong experience with either Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview or similar.
* Familiarity with relational database concepts, data warehousing, ETL, and techniques for wrangling multiple data sources.
* Familiarity with Data Management principles an advantage
* Experienced in SQL, Python, and messaging or data streaming technologies (Kafka, ActiveMQ or similar)
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
* Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence, MS Teams/Slack
* Strong interpersonal skills, especially written and verbal communications and a proactive ability to work with local colleagues and remote teams
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with strong analytics experience hoping to take their career to the next level. This is a stand alone role where a team will be built around you in time.
To hear more about this excellent opportunity, feel free to contact Eimear Mellotte at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000 for a confidential discussion about your job search.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.