Data Analyst - Dublin North
My client, one of Ireland's most innovative software consultancies, are currently seeking to hire a Data Analyst to join an expanding team. You will work on a range of client sites, largely in Dublin City Centre and North Dublin City area.
This is a full lifecycle data analyst role where you will gather requirements and turn insights into business decisions.
* Minimum 2 years' experience in an analytical role
* Strong knowledge of and experience with business intelligence toolsets and database languages such as SQL, PL/SQL and
* Knowledge of statistical packages such as SPSS
* Strong problem solving ability
* Experience with BI reporting tools
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Third Level qualification in a quantitative subject or computer science
* Ability to work as part of a team.
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to work for a great company where you will really develop your career in analytics, there is a great benefits package available here as well as an amazing team where you will be supported at every stage of your career development.
To hear more about this role, feel free call Eimear Mellotte at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000 for a confidential discussion about your job search or drop your CV across through the link.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.