CK Group is recruiting for a Project Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Carlow on a contract basis for 11 months and has a daily/hourly rate of €35.75 - €60.80.
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. This position sits within their Manufacturing Division, which consists of a team of dedicated, energetic individuals, committed to being the most trusted supplier of pharmaceuticals and health products worldwide. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
The role is based at our client's site in Carlow, Ireland. Carlow is a fascinating town which pre dates written Irish history, has played a major part in Irish history and even served as the capital of the country in the 14th century. Carlow is located approximately 50 miles from Dublin and has good rail links as well as being close to the N9 & N80 roads.
- Develop and/or maintain Project Management processes and related artefacts (e.g. Execution Plan, Charters, RAID Logs, etc).
- Recruitment of NMPs (i.e. contractors), arrange on-boarding, etc.
- Planning, in conjunction with the Scheduler and Workstream Leads.
- Ensure progress to schedule and budget.
- Progress and other reporting, as required.
- Risk, Issue, Action and Decision management.
- Ensure compliance with SDLC activities & deliverables, including but not limited to:
Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Test specification/test script.
- Work closely with the wider project teams (GES) and with the wider MMDIT teams.
- Work closely with Vendors, including System Integrators.
- Work closely with the QAIT function and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables.
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
- Chair relevant meetings & ensure all meeting requirements are met (Agenda, Minutes etc.).
- Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Required to comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Record of successful project delivery.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Project Management Certification advantageous.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46843 in all correspondence