A large multinational organization with tremendous global success have an opportunity to join a well-established team. The Program Manager will work on complex projects working with cross functional teams. You will benefit from working on enterprise level projects.
Excellent package/benefits on offer – Bonus/Healthcare/Pension/Holidays and many more.
To apply for the Program Manager role, please send your CV via the link, or call Ryan for more information.
• Accountable for delivering assigned projects on time within budget.
• Manage a portfolio of critical initiatives throughout the organization involving technology, business process, and associated human capital that spans systems, geographies and functions within the organization.
• Proactively identify early warning signs and mitigate before they become issues or risks.
• Establish and manage an ongoing governance structure for the projects.
• Drive a culture of urgency and on-time, on-budget project delivery.
• Partner with executive level professionals to drive business outcomes.
• Drive close collaboration and partnership with functional project managers.
• Communicate with key stakeholders to secure continuous organizational commitment.
• Proactively manage conflict.
• Evaluate and analyze completed projects to identify areas for improvements.
• Ensure early identification of issues, determining potential resolutions, assigning the appropriate resources, communicating status, tracking and resolving them in a timely manner.
• Responsible for creating strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning; transition, change and program management.
• Identify global resource requirements and proper communication of those requirements in a timely manner to ensure the programs are properly staffed with the skilled resources.
• Pro-actively work with Functional Managers to mitigate risks associated with shared resources and/or limited knowledge.
• A degree or Master’s degree in project management.
• 10+ years of portfolio and program experience
• Strong knowledge in project management disciplines, processes, best practices and reporting.
• Skill in communicating tough messages, driving accountability and diffusing conflict.
• Leadership in a Software as a Service company.
• Six Sigma Certification.
• Knowledge of business unit processes, operations and technology.
• Experience defining governance/project management frameworks, and measuring adherence
• Experience in management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources.
• Technical understanding of PPM tools.
• Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to develop and motivate high-performing global teams.
• Willingness to travel
• Experience in defining stakeholder communication requirements and developing and delivering communication plans.
• Ability to identify, manage and mitigate risks.
• Ability to complete projects on time, on budget and with the approved scope.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)