IT Applications Support Engineer
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a rapidly growing firm, where you will work directly with senior Partners and specialist legal teams, driving multi-channel marketing campaigns, providing proactive and high-quality marketing support. This role will require an experienced individual to provide software upgrade support for over 300 users and contribute to work individually on upgrade projects.
Apply for the IT Applications Support Engineer Role above or contact Stephen Kelly for more information.
Responsibilities of the IT Applications Support Engineer Role:
• Experience providing Windows desktop support, including Windows 10
• Previous experience with upgrades
• Application testing, piloting and assisting with new rollouts
• Preparation of installation files and bespoke configurations
• Strong Office support skills including application integrations with Office
• SQL maintenance, scripting and reporting
• Windows Server (various) experience
• Strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
• Comply with all of the Firm's policies & procedures
• Support implementation of the Firms Information Security Management and comply with the Firms Information Security Statement
• The ability to logically troubleshoot problems to a satisfactory resolution
• Proven experience in working with a team implementing technical upgrades/changes and migration strategies.
• Knowledge of Active Directory, creating, modifying & testing Group Policy an advantage
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 015367390)