My Client is seeking a Devops Engineer to join their exciting high growth company. They are looking for someone that is hardworking, self-motivated and with attention to detail, to continue to drive the business forward. This position is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly expanding company and will suit an applicant looking to further their career.
Apply for the Devops Engineer Role above or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities of the Devops Engineer Role:
• Automate everything.
• Work closely with developers to guide and help solve problems.
• You will be delivering next generation technology frameworks that empower a continued move to a microservices architecture.
• Ensure their platform exceeds goals for availability, capacity, efficiency, scalability, and performance
• Design, implementation and maintenance of cloud environments
• Contribute keeping the documentation of the platform alive and up to date with text and diagrams.
• Propose improvements and be able to implement them.
Required Skills and Experience for the Devops Engineer Role:
• BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent experience)
• Proficiency in systems scripting languages like PowerShell and Bash.
• Development experience in a high-level language like Java, PHP, Ruby or Python.
• Experience with common monitoring tools such as Nagios, AppDynamics
• Deep understanding of web application architecture, including TCP/IP and HTTP
• Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
• Conscious of the best practises with regards to security.
Required Competencies for the Devops Engineer Role:
• Analytical Thinker
• Critical and decisive individual
• Team worker
• Project Management skills
#Devops #Powershell #Java #PHP #Ruby #Python #Bash If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)