We currently have an excellent opportunity based in Limerick for an experienced Infrastructure/ Cloud Engineer to join our multi award winning Client's project delivery team.
The Company has a very team focused work environment with a strong focus on developing each team member's skills and providing full support to Engineers in acquiring additional industry technical certification. They offer excellent career progression and help each member of the team to map their career paths within the company.
Responsibilities of the Infrastructure/ Cloud Engineer:
- Management and migration of servers from a physical to a virtual environment.
- Migrating environments to Microsoft 365.
- Deployment of Microsoft Azure environments.
- Resolving issues with and deploying firewall solutions.
- Networking - Switching (DHCP, DNS, Switch Configuration, VLANs and Basic Routing).
- Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 setup and migration.
- Deployment of backup solutions.
- Additional projects as required such as preparing system and user documentation and testing.
- Assist in evaluating new services, processes and technologies to meet the objectives for each site.
- Participate in departmental training activities including training programs in support of new technologies, procedures, and customer service enhancements.
- 5+ years professional experience with server migrations in a Microsoft environment
- 2+ years professional experience of working with Office 365 migrations
- 2+ years professional experience working with Microsoft Azure
- Strong networking experience
- Strong storage systems experience
- Strong virtualisation experience
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience working with ConnectWise Manage/Automate
- Desirable Industry bases certification would be an advantage - MSCA / MCSE / CCNA / CCNP / VCP
To be considered for this position applicants must be eligible to work and reside in Ireland (holder of an EC Passport or a Current Stamp 4 Visa).
For further information or to apply, please contact Matthew Duane Rice