My Client are a media company based in Dublin City Centre and are currently seeking an SEO Specialist. The role of the SEO Specialist is to evaluate and implement search engine optimization campaigns.
Apply for the SEO Specialist role above or contact Helen Gillbanks for more information.
Responsibilities of the SEO Specialist Role:
• Work alongside with the Product Manager, Developers to consistently improve ROI.
• Work in a cross-functional product team
• Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
• Report SEO progress and fluctuations to SEO lead and management
• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
• QA / Audit all new product feature launches
• Develop and implement link building strategy
• Strategic planning with content team
• Work with editorial and content teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
Required Skills and Experience for the SEO Specialist Role:
• Proven technical SEO experience
• Experience conducting detailed competitor analysis and market entry research
• Data driven thinking as this is a very technical and data rich environment
• In-depth experience with common SEO tools
• Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
• Familiarity working in the digital marketing and SEO industry
• Strong understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367388)