VP of Technology
My client is the leading performance marketing company in the online gambling industry. They are currently seeking a VP of Technology to join their team in Dublin City Centre. You will have full responsibility for building and managing their engineering team, culture and delivering their product roadmap.
Apply for the VP of Technology Role above or contact Helen Gillbanks for more information.
Responsibilities of the VP of Technology Role:
• Develop an IT Strategy to support the company’s ambitious growth strategy
• Lead an IT team of around 30 IT professionals
• Collaborate with the CEO, COO and Management Committee
• Guarantee the IT support (including IT Training) on relevant applications/systems to the assigned user community and triggers the definition of processes, service levels and standards
• Manage the existing website and products currently designed
Required Skills and Experience for the VP of Technology Role:
• Proven experience on IT Management – 10 years preferred in technology
• Knowledge in areas such as; Web Development & Engineering (agile, waterfall, Kanban), Business Intelligence, IT & Networking, IT Security, Software Contracts, Outsourcing, GDPR and website acquisitions.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to create strong links and relationships across the business
• Strong leadership and influencing skills
• Travel may be required for this role
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367388)