UI / Visual Designer
My Client are a media company based in Dublin City Centre and are currently seeking a UI/ Visual Designer to join their knowledgeable team. As a designer, you will be working on websites as well as tasks for social media and marketing. If you are strategic as well as creative and is user-focused at the core this role is ideal for you.
Apply for the UI / Visual Designer Role above or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities of the UI / Visual Designer Role:
• Employ design thinking to all visual design stages
• Design highly usable user interfaces for responsive websites
• Create working prototypes and conduct user tests
• Attention to the entire customer journey
• Maintain brand guidelines for various brands
• Give and receive design feedback
• Work closely and collaborate with the marketing team
• Concept and execute marketing campaigns for various brands under the company.
• Staying organised and on top of prioritising tasks
Required Skills and Experience for the UI / Visual Designer Role:
• At least 3+ years’ experience in the industry
• Some knowledge of SEO and CRO
• High proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and InvisionAp
• Strong visual communication skills and ability to think strategically
• A portfolio highlighting examples of your work
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)