Infrastructure Systems Engineer
I'm currently working with a local organisation in South Dublin who have made a huge global impact within their niche sector of the Telecommunications market. They are looking to add a highly experienced Infrastructure Systems Engineer to their team as the demand for their product continues to grow in over 90 countries worldwide.
Despite this global success their Dublin based team remains tight knit and highly collaborative. It's a hugely enjoyable work environment where your opinion will always be valued and you'll have the chance to influence the design and implementation of a product used by tens of thousands of people.
This will be a senior position where you'll need to be comfortable working in a fast paced and highly flexible environment. You'll be tasked with the support and implementation of my clients global IP network and systems infrastructure as well as playing a leading role in large scale projects around improvements to their existing products.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, Telecommunications or other relevant discipline.
* You will need extensive experience working on Cisco equipment, ideally with a CCNP certification.
* Experience with BGP, VPN, TCP/IP.
* Solid Firewall experience (Checkpoint/FortiGate).
* Extensive Linux engineering experience is also hugely important.
* Excellent hands on VMware skills.
* Strong knowledge of cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure.
* Track record of strong support of both internal and external customers.
* Some automation experience would be a big bonus.
* Telco or IOT experience would be hugely desirable.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.