Security Operations Engineer - Contract
My financial services client based in Dublin City Centre have a requirement for a security operations engineer on a contract basis.
* Web Application Firewalls - Supporting and maintaining firewall estate and ensure compliance with related policies
* Antivirus admin and data loss prevention - Compliance checking and ensure that devices that are non-compliant devices are tracked to closure.
* SIEM: Engage and support the remote Security Operations Centre team. Alert and handle escalations and manage incidents.
* Risk management - Support the risk management from a cyber security perspective
* Patch Management - Review patch status with MSP's and internally. Drive compliance and closure of vulnerabilities that exist
* Email Security - Ensure that email channels are protected from attacks
* DDoS - Support deployment of DDoS and support solution testing
* Windows Server - Support the windows server environment
* Excellent understanding of security infrastructure and cyber security landscape
* Strong firewall/Intrusion detection and preventions
* Excellent knowledge or experience of CyberArk
* Strong background with Windows Server
* Strong understanding of security policies and principles
* Host/Network Intrusion Prevention
* Anti Virus experience
* SIEM DDos experience
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.