itContracting are seeking applications for an IT Support Engineer. This is a 6-month contract helping support a number of ongoing and upcoming projects located South of Dublin City Centre.
* Manage all project support tasks requiring 2nd level activities for the designated user population in a timely manner/within the timeline outlined by the Project/Program Manager. These may include the following:
* Build and install Windows 10 PC's
* Collate and maintain PC asset information in the Asset Database
* Deploy new monitors to end users, recording asset details centrally
* Support the Platform Manager with manual Software Installations as required
* Provide floor-walking support to end users following their email migration to Exchange 2013/Cloud
* Manage Incidents assigned to the Exchange Migration Resolving Group in ServiceNow ensuring all actions are recorded in a clear and concise manner
* Support the Program and Project Managers, providing technical expertise as necessary
* Assist with the creation of training and process documents
* 2+ years in a similar role
* Background in IT (3rd level qualification)
* Fluent English and excellent written, verbal communication skills with attention to detail
* Able to think through and communicate information effectively to all levels within the organisation
* A flexible, can-do attitude
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans ( +353 1 2187769 or paul dot evans at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.