Senior PHP Developer
My Client is a dynamic and innovative content company that works with a variety of industry leaders across the globe.They are currently seeking a Senior PHP Developer to join their rapidly expanding team and exciting company.
Apply for the Senior PHP Developer role above or Contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities of the Senior PHP Developer role:
• Contribute to the evolution of our internal and customer facing solutions
• Work within an Agile environment
• Ensure that the architecture is implemented throughout all projects
• Develop high quality components and features according to our roadmap
Required Experience and Skills for the Senior PHP Developer role:
• Laravel / Symfony
• SOA, REST, Serverless
• Git, NGINX, Docker, Grunt, gulp, webpack
• Scrum / Other agile methodology
Desired Qualities and Skills for the Senior PHP Developer role:
• Passion for quality code
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong problem solving
• Experience with CI/CD
• Experience scoping and documenting projects and processes
If possible, Please send a link to Github with code examples with your application.