Senior Project & Escalation Engineer – Level 3
My Client Provides Voice and Data solutions, Outsourced Helpdesk and Private Cloud Solutions nationwide. They are seeking a Senior Project & Escalation Engineer to join their knowledgeable team based in Waterford.
Apply for the Senior Project & Escalation Engineer Role above or contact Stephen Kelly for more information.
Required Skills and Experience for the Senior Project & Escalation Engineer Role:
• Minimum of 5 years relevant technical experience.
• 3rd level degree qualification with MCSE and or equivalent
• Detailed understanding and troubleshooting virtual server environments server 2012 / 2016 (Hyper V)
• Firewalls support experience – configuring and managing VPN’s
• AD and DC setup and troubleshooting experience
• Experience with Cloud server and Hosted Server environment
• Clustered Server configuration experience
• Exchange and office 365 setups and migrating
• LAN / WAN IP routing design and support
• Server backup software management – configuring and troubleshooting
• PowerShell scripting
• LAN equipment troubleshooting – VLANS / routing and Switches
• Configuring and managing RMM and Microsoft Systems center
• Building and configuring Server hardware - including RAID configuration
#IT Support #LAN #WAN #IT Engineer #Troubleshooting If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 015367390)