Hi All, I'm currently on the lookout for PL/SQL Data Warehouse Developer/Data Engineer for a leading retailer in Dublin. If you think you feel you could be a good fit for the role please follow the link
PL/SQL Developer - Dublin - Contract
This is a hybrid role where you will be expected to work from concept through the design and to the rollout. Main tools you will be using would be Oracle 12c, ODI & OBIEE.
* You will neeed at least 5 years of experience with PL/SQL Development including on 11c and newer versions
* Experience with OBIEE
* You will have experience with ODI for ETL
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Experience with Big Data tools such as Hadoop would be an advantage
* Experience with tools such as R and Tableau
Candidate must have either a STAMP 4 or EU Passport to apply
If this role is of interest to you, then apply to the link provided or contact Barry Collins in Reperio Human Capital (01571 3000)
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.