Our client are a successful local organisation who have been on a mission to build the fastest and most scalable infrastructure within their niche sector of the market.
The role itself will involve leading both the Infrastructure/DevOps and IT teams and will involve the plan, design, execution and deployment of highly available IT Infrastructure, as well as the support and maintenance that follows.
You'll be working on multiple different areas including servers, security, systems, applications and networks.
It is essential that you will have experience working in a high available environment and managing infrastructure for low latency high volume systems.
You'll need to have been part of a 24x7 infrastructure team working in an internet facing organisation where up-time is everything!
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other relevant discipline
* At least 6 years Linux Systems Administration/DevOps experience
* Experience leading a team and taking lead on projects
* Knowledge of Microservices Architecture
* Hands on container experience (Docker/Kubernetes)
* Configuration management knowledge - Puppet/Chef/Ansible
* VMware experience
* Strong troubleshooting skills
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you'd be interested in applying please send across your CV immediately via the link or for more information, contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio on +353 1 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.