Principle Software Architect - UI Platform
I'm currently working closely with one of my long term multinational clients who are looking for a highly experienced architect to come and join their UI platform team of around 40 engineers based in Dublin city centre.
The role is available due to one of their architects making an internal move to another part of the business and it leaves a vacancy in one of the most highly coveted teams within the organisation. This team has a huge amount of influence when it comes to innovation and progress within the company. There are currently 2 greenfield projects in motion company wide purely off the back of the work of this team. You will be a driver behind innovation in their architecture and new applications.
In an ideal world, the right candidate will have strong full stack experience but excellent Java or excellent front end skills can also be considered. The successful candidate will be given time to train in any of the technologies where they may not be as proficient.
One other important element of this role is that it will involve the mentoring of more junior engineers on the team. You will be a principle architect with technical lead responsibilities but not at manager level. Perhaps managerial responsibility could be a possibility in the future, but this role would be more suited to somebody who wishes to remain highly technical and not follow the managerial career path.
* Extensive experience across multiple technologies including: Java, Kotlin, Spring, Kafka, Redis, React etc.
* Experience mentoring more junior engineers and being the technical lead on large scale architecture projects.
* Experience working in tandem with a remote team based in the US is desirable.
* Be the driver in relation to innovation and evangelizing best practices in engineering.
* Passion for solving interesting architectural problems and a proven track record of setting the strategic technical director for a UI platform.
* Excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.