Home > Junior IT Support Engineer
Junior IT Support Engineer Junior IT Support Engineer required for permanent position by leading IT Services Provider in South Dublin. The successful Junior IT Support Engineer will provide remote technical support to a large client base working with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365 and antivirus software among others. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or somebody looking to start their career in IT. This role offers a good salary and excellent career opportunity for the right candidate.
· Dealing with various service requests from a large client base
· Taking ownership of problems and seeing them through to successful resolution
· Providing excellent technical Support to all clients while Adhering to the agreed SLA
· Troubleshoot hardware, software and network issues
· Remote login and diagnosis
· Administer backup and anti-virus software
· Organising, prioritising and communicating effectively with both the internal team and clients
What do you need?
· Degree in Computer Science or similar
· Experience in a similar role in a Managed Services company; helpdesk, IT Support etc. or work experience completed as part of course would be an advantage, but not essential.
· Knowledge of the following;
o Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft server
o LAN/WAN Technologies
o Office365 and Hosted Exchange
o Antivirus/ Antispam software
o Print management
· Microsoft Certified MCSA/MCSE or other IT related certifications
You may return to your current search results by clicking here.
18-19 College Green
Tel: +353 1 236 6636
Job Board website by Strategies