Role -Drupal Developer
Contract Type- Daily Rate
What will I be doing?
Working with Drupal 8, PHP and MYSQL
* Collaborate with the Backend developers to rebuild and migrate sites from other Content Management System to Drupal 8
* Collaborate with Front End Developers to build new UI components in Drupal
* Working with the latest deployment model including AWS, Docker and CI/CD.
* Working in an Agile environment delivering new components as well as aiding the development of new products.
The successful candidate will join a Development team who are responsible for developing, implementing and supporting various mission critical applications for the Enterprise and its Business units. Responsibility will also include the ongoing maintenance of existing applications in support of our customers.
The technical challenges are vast and exciting, whilst providing the candidate with ample opportunity to increase and enhance their technical and leadership skills, while keeping abreast of the latest technologies and standards.
What skills will I have?
The successful candidate will have a 6+ years of direct experience in a web and/or distributed development environment and must be educated to degree level.
* 3 + years' experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
* Ability to design enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
* Experience creating custom Drupal modules
* Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
* Proven ability to design innovative solutions and deliver quality software to strict standards and schedules through own efforts and those of others.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver production quality software within tight schedules.