Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master
My client is an innovative, award-winning IT Services and Software Development company that helps clients achieve their greatest potential using the power of technology. They are seeking for an experienced agile project manager to work with their growing team of software engineers. As the agile project manager, you will be responsible for leading, coaching and motivating a cohort of software engineers daily.
Apply for the Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master Role above or contact John Egan for more information.
Responsibilities of the Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master Role:
• Work collaboratively with the Product Owner, Business Analyst and Technical Team Lead to ensure a well-groomed backlog of requirements is available for the development team.
• Responsible for accurate reporting of financial performance of sprints and overall projects
• Facilitate scrum ceremonies, including sprint planning, daily stand ups, sprint retrospectives and team-based release planning.
• Play a key role in facilitating realistic estimates of delivery effort to assist with team planning.
• Ability to clearly communicate in all forms including email, phone, documents and in person.
• Mentor and coach all team members in Agile (Scrum/Kanban) values, practices and rules.
• Shield the team and educate all stakeholders about the team way of working.
Required Skills and Experience for the Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master Role:
• 3+ years proven experience in agile project management, leading a software
• B.Sc/B.Eng or greater in a computing, engineering or related discipline with a minimum of 5 years in a software engineering environment.
• development team that was applying agile principles, practices, and theory.
• In-depth knowledge of agile estimation and planning techniques.
• Experience in working with external customers, strong stakeholder management and communication skills are vital.
• Team player that can work with individuals at all levels in an organisation.
• Ability to have a positive impact on others and communicate openly and directly to individuals or groups at all levels.
• Willingness to travel, if required.
#Project Manger #Agile #Scrum Master #Software Support #IT Manger
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)