My client, a company based in South Dublin, are currently looking for a UX Designer to join their company.
This is an exciting opportunity for a designer to join a well-established design team that conduct a lot of interesting work. You will have the opportunity to work within a company that really values the input of their designers and invests a lot in the growth and development of all their employees.
As the successful candidate you will have the following responsibilities as a part of your new role:
* Collaborate with industry experts, developers and other designers
* Present new ideas on how the design process can be improved
* Run usability labs
* Facilitate and focus product discussions around the user
* Be able to present and validate your design ideas
* Work on combining different qualitative and quantitative data sources to back design decisions
* Hard-working, resilient, focused attitude
* Create experience maps and wireframes
* Create prototypes to validate design concepts
Your Skills and Experience
* 3+ years as a UX Designer
* Strong portfolio of design projects.
* Proficient with a range of different design software
* Strong written and presentation skills
* Worked within design sprints and be aware of Agile methodologies
* Accommodated customer needs and technical requirements
* Created designs focused in user experience and usability
This role will provide you with the opportunity to work on exciting projects and will see you benefit from a competitive salary and benefits package. If you believe that you would be a good fit for this role then please get in touch with Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.