Senior Helpdesk Engineer
About this role
My client is seeking an experienced engineer to join their team. This is an exciting role within a growing organisation and will involve a blend of helpdesk support, training and development, and project management. You will be a seasoned IT support engineer with exposure to cloud technologies in addition to strong IT infrastructure experience. The client is going through a period of rapid growth, so this position is critical in keeping the field team on track with scheduled work as opposed to reactive work.
Role and responsibilities
* Responding to support inquiries and demonstrating knowledge and confidence in cloud technologies, infrastructure, networking, and security
* Responding to incoming calls and maintaining set parameters around service levels
* Motivating and inspiring team members to follow up, complete tickets and track open issues.
* Minimum of 5 years relevant technical experience.
* Detailed understanding and troubleshooting virtual server environments server 2012 / 2016 (Hyper V)
* Firewalls support experience - VPN's
* Active Directory troubleshooting experience
* Experience with Cloud server and Hosted Server environment
* Clustered Server configuration experience
* Exchange and office 365 Migrating and level 3 support experience
* LAN / WAN IP routing design and support
* Server backup Software management
* Building and configuring Server hardware - including RAID configuration
To apply for this exciting Senior Helpdesk Engineer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!