Cloud Security Architect - Contract
My client is a global company based in Dublin that requires a cloud security architect to join their team on a contract basis. You will be guiding the strategic and tactical security architecture with a focus on cloud security.
* Update cloud security patterns and standards and reference architectures
* Actively participate in security reviews of architecture/designs of cloud infrastructure
* Lead cloud security assessments
* Collaborate with teams in reviewing and building cloud architecture
* Provide leadership and education on cloud security
* Third level degree in a technical discipline
* Knowledge of cloud security, delivery and deployment for Iaas, Paas and Saas
* Knowledge of cloud security standards such as NIST, ISO and STAR
* Ability to ensure the application of security standards by working closely with security and enterprise architects
* Experience with cloud such as AWS, GCP, Azure
* Experience securing cloud solutions
* Relevant security or cloud certifications desirable (CISSP, CISM, AWS)
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding global company in Dublin. Please send across an up to date CV to email@example.com.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.