Job Type: Contract
Key Technologies: Microsoft Exchange, Domino, Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, Windows Server, Server Hardware, Virtualisation, Storage, Commvault.
The main requirements will be as follows:
* The Mail or Messaging Administrator is responsible for the installation, configuration, troubleshooting and ongoing support of all email related matters including both Outlook/Exchange, and Lotus Notes.
* The Mail or Messaging Administrator will be part of our enterprise client's ICT Windows Team.
* The Mail or Messaging Administrator must be prepared to work onsite in Longford (this is a mandatory requirement and you should not apply unless you are willing to work from Longford on a full time basis.
* The Mail or Messaging Administrator will report to the Senior ICT Officer on our clients' ICT Infrastructure team.
* The Mail or Messaging Administrator will be included in the Windows Team rota to provide on-call support.
NB: This role includes Weekday, Weekend, and Bank/Public Holiday work. You will participate on a rota with the infrastructure team. The required hours of work can be provided on application. There is no service on Christmas Day.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly ( 01 526 7737 or chris dot byrne at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.