C++ Software Engineer
My client is a new established company on the cutting edge of advanced technology. You will be working for an international company with some of the top industry experts. This an exciting role for a C++ Developer looking to expand their knowledge and experience in a flexible working environment.
Apply for the C++ Software Engineer Role above, or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities of the C++ Software Engineer Role:
• Programming and debugging in Python and C/C++
• Development of applications for Windows environment
• Prepare and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
• Ability to document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
• Ability to delve into complex legacy code within some cases limited documentation
• Ability to describe and illustrate proposed designs and keep documentation current with design changes during implementation
• Good documentation skills
Required Experience for the C++ Software Engineer Role:
• 2+ Years C++ experience
#C++ #Python #IT Engineer #Software EngineerIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)