The PMO function in Evros is currently evolving and we are looking to recruit experienced PMO resources to support the development of this function.
The role of PMO Administrator is to support the Professional Services division in the day to day scheduling and reporting of resources, as well as a developing an overall view of our resources and their allocation and workload.
This will mean the day to day management and oversight of the resource allocations to all projects and requests being delivered by Professional Services: working closely with the PMs and PMO leads to assign consultants; tracking schedule changes and reporting impacts; monitoring out of hours' work, holidays, sick and TIL across the teams; ensuring; adherence to Governance; supporting the PM team for post Project Reviews.
* Act as first point of contact for routine scheduling requests and queries via the daily clinic
* Monitor the utilisation of resources, providing reports to ensure efficient scheduling
* Escalate any concerns in relation to the under or over booking of resources to management
* Produce schedules of work in advance, providing a 3-month view across the team
* Maintain an up to date knowledge of standard rates, out of hours' requirements etc
* Be proactive in contributing towards a cost-effective approach to scheduling resources
* Support the PMO leads in maintaining up to date Skills Matrix across the team
* Ensure that all resources time record accurately against the appropriate tasks and that any additional hours worked are recorded correctly and sanctioned at the appropriate level
* Ensure information in the system is updated within specified deadlines to support the production of accurate management and financial information
* Assist management with the proactive control and scheduling of leave including annual holidays, sick, time in lieu and any other additional requests
* Identify new users and arrange appropriate system access and provide training as required
* Close relationship with Sales/Account Managers, managing contracts and forecasting
* Undertake any other duties that may reasonably be considered appropriate
Experience & Qualifications:
The ideal candidate should have a passion for people and processes. We are looking for someone who is a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to hit the ground running. Key attributes include:
* Sound knowledge and experience of a scheduling system, plus well-developed IT skills
* Previous scheduling experience would be preferable
* Practical structured approach to resource management
* Experience working in a dynamic Professional Services or similar environment
* Highly organized and capable of working independently and on own initiative
* Strong written and verbal communications skills
* Excellent leadership skills and a strong team player
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Kate Maher ( +353 86 026 6224 or kate dot maher at evros dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.