Senior Systems Engineer
€Competitive Plus Benefits including Car Allowance or Company Car & Pension Plan (after 12 months), Option to Work Remotely Where Required
Our client utilises the industry’s best technologies to provide both Irish Government and Private Sector customers with unparalleled IT services. They are now looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to join them in Dublin.
As the Senior Systems Engineer, you will:
- Implement and support a number of digital transformation projects
- Act as an escalation point for the helpdesk and deal with level 3 issues
- Provide technical account management to customers
To be considered as the Senior Systems Engineer, you will need:
- Strong experience in Microsoft desktop applications (e.g. Windows, Office and Outlook)
- PC build and deployment experience
- Experience in an IT helpdesk environment
- Previous experience with Microsoft Windows Server and/or Azure Platform
- Microsoft Exchange and/or Office 365 Migration experience
- Strong networking knowledge (ideally including a certification)
- A diploma or equivalent in Computer Science or a related discipline
Experience of the following would be beneficial: VMware and Hyper V, cyber security, Veeam, Storagecraft backup solutions or project management.
Other companies may call this role Senior IT Helpdesk Engineer, Senior Service Desk Engineer, Senior IT Support Engineer, Lead Helpdesk Engineer, Level 3 Helpdesk Engineer, Project Implementation Engineer, IT Implementation Engineer, or 3rd Line Support Engineer.
What are the benefits?
- Dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Support to continually grow your technical skill-set
- Play an important role in the success of technical projects
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Senior Systems Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.